Tuesday, May 1, 2007

LISA AND MARK
Mark Lubbock called on Saturday night. It appears he had been indulging in some alcoholic beverages. Something to the effect of, "While you're still a single woman, you must come to Chicago and get in trouble with me." Goof.
Lisa Toner called last night to check in. She is such a sweetie. She said she talks to Susie Gombert frequently (Susie, e-mail me!!!!), she saw Libby recently (and said Libby has the most beautiful daughter), and filled me in on other gossip. Lisa's son, Camerson, will be heading to Iraq in October. She's a nervous momma, as you can imagine!
Great to hear from both of you!! Thanks for calling. :-)

1 comment:

  1. 6/23/07 Sat. evening,

    Hey there, everyone, my name is Chef David and I hail from way down in south Florida, a.k.a.-"Hurricane Haven" ! I have a question if I may? Is the gentleman named Mr. Mark Lubbock the same man there in Iowa who has a brother (I think) named Paul, and a sister by the name of Lisa K. Lubbock?They used to hail from CR long time ago, if it's them, etc.???Can someone find out for us "southerners"(LOL) down here, please?We're looking for some old friends we used to know and have here, years ago, by that family name, and those exact names, i.e. Lisa K Lubbock, and Mr. Paul Lubbock, etc., it'd be great to say "How-dee" to them all!!Thanxx alot!

    Chef David
    South Fla.
    6/23/07 1:05a.m.est-1

    ReplyDelete