Thursday, May 10, 2007

A NOTE FROM MICHELLE CONLEY

Hey, Girl,

I apologize for not responding to you sooner. The company I work for is in the process of being acquired by Unitrin Insurance Company, so to say the least it has been crazy around here.....I am so tired of smiling and making small talk to groups of men in black suits and explaining to them our procedures/quality/incentive programs/objectives, etc....and having them just stand there and nod their little heads in unison....knowing they have no actual ideal what I am saying and are only looking for the bottom line - $$$$$$$.............

So, first of all congratulations on your recent engagement....I am very happy for both of you...Have you had time to set a date yet???? I love reading the blog to see what everyone is up to these days....

I am so sorry to hear about your Mom's fall, but it sounds like she is doing well...and I will be thinking good thoughts for Dad on his upcoming surgery....

I am not sure when I will be back in Iowa this year. The family is coming here to Chattanooga this summer for a week... I am looking forward to having them all stay will us and very thankful we have three full bathrooms and a case of wine in the basement.....I would love to come home to Iowa in December to see some snow..I know - how crazy does that sound?....I hated it growing up........

I promise I will send pictures next time.. I will let you go for now...Take care and have a Happy Mother's Day.....

Michelle (Conley)

No comments:

Post a Comment