Tuesday, May 29, 2007

GOING WITHOUT - ALL FREAKIN' WEEKEND...
...cable and internet, that is. Geez, get your minds out of the gutter.
Anyway, the cable/DSL dude came to fix it all last night. After a weekend of bonding and talking and shit, due to having nothing else to do, Tony and I are now back to ignoring each other again. He's back to the living room with ESPN and the laptop. I'm back to the den on the PC watching CNN. You know how it goes. :-/ (Truth be told, he's actually back in Sioux City preparing his house to be sold. Once that happens, he will be my ball and chain.)
Sorry I missed all your stuff. I am getting caught up. Bear/bare with me. (I don't know the correct word there.) Some stuff is postable, some stuff not. I'll get to it all, I promise.

3 comments:

  1. Brain cramping.....too many responses brewing....overload, overload!!!

    Now we know what sensory-deprivation torture feels like. It's not pretty... ;-)

    Bonding. So that's what we're calling it now??

    Ignoring each other?? Only when Anderson Cooper comes on CNN. Then I just sit there and watch her drool over a supposedly (please let it be true) gay anchorman...(note to self - must find a more clever way to sabotage the cable...)

    It's 'bear', honey. As in, "I will bear you to the bedroom and massage your bare...." Sorry, Keith. Got carried away there...

    Ball and chain??? Don't make me start calling you my old lady!! ;-)

    OK...that's enough. Hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I say, "Sorry, Keith" and then I look at the picture of Tom Schlong in the photo of the week!! Get used to the heat, Hatcher. It might just last an eternity!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it was "bear".... I just wanted to make you look smart because I knew you would correct me.

    Yes, bonding.....that's it!!!! Love that bonding stuff.

    Hey, Keith gave me permission to be myself. So, on that note...

    I just love you to bits, honey.

    Love,
    Your old lady

    ReplyDelete