Friday, May 25, 2007

GREEN THUMB
Hi!
I had a LONG e-mail ready to send, but for some reason it wouldn't go, and then, I lost it! So, here's a shorter version:) I'm done working for now. Today's Monticello's last day of school, I can't believe it!
Randall and his girlfriend, Kelly and her kids are moving to Ely next week. Kristin wants to stay with her dad for the next couple of weeks, maybe you'll see her around!
Nick stays busy with his job at the Pizza Ranch, and with his girlfriend, Shasta.
I've got my garden planted, and lots of my flowers are blooming.
I'll try to send photos (maybe I had too many to send last time).
Love, bren



3 comments:

  1. I'll just look for a mini-Brenda around town. You two could be twins, you know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, not quite...Kristin dyed her hair midnight black! So.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, oh.....

    Is Momma not happy with this little turn of events??

    Do you suppose kids wake up every morning and conspire as to how they are going to stress us out that day?

    ReplyDelete