Thursday, May 17, 2007

How easy is this???
Ok, not all that easy, but I think I may have finally gotten it after about 17 tries....
Carron's been getting on me about never adding my own posts to the site, so in the interest of a harmonious family life, and to ensure that I get to keep sleeping in the bedroom ;-), here's my first crack at it.
Looking through my camera, I have two options here -First, I have some pictures of Odie (our cat)'s rancid looking butt. Apparently he lost a good-sized chunk of it in a barroom brawl at the local cathouse. I keep telling him to lay off the tequila, but he never listens...
Or, second, I have old pictures of a 3 foot snowdrift running across my driveway back in February. Ok, on closer inspection, you can't really see the snowdrift. You can see the 18" of snow on my car, though, but I swear there was a big-ass drift there!! I had to shovel it off by hand...uphill...both ways...
Since many of you check the blog while you're eating your breakfast in the morning, I'll spare you the pics of gaping flesh wounds. Here's a nice little picture to help you appreciate the warmth of summertime. Enjoy!!
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment