Monday, May 28, 2007


MARY JO IS GETTING BETTER!!

Hi Carron,

Hope this finds you and your family well. I was thinking of your Mom and Dad today with all they have been through these past few months and wondering how they are doing?

So do we have a wedding date set yet? Congrats on that one, you two! Brian and I just went and picked out our wedding rings yesterday. Just a JP for us , both been there and done that.

I am doing well after the deer in windshield. I meet with a plastic surgeon in August to try and redo my nose and eye. But, over all, I am just about normal again. Back to work full time and man, am I glad ... not ready to retire yet that's for sure. But I guess if I had been healthy enough to do all I wanted it might not have been so bad.LOL

Well, I know you will read this at work so I better let you go for now.LOL Have a great day and we'll chat soon, maybe even in person one day soon.

Take care , Mary Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment