Thursday, May 24, 2007


E-MAIL FROM JULIE HART

Hi, there,

Sorry I haven't written sooner. Just have been really busy with work & getting the kids finished with another year of school. I can't believe Steve is gong to be a Junior this fall in college & Nicole will be a Junior in high school. Time sure does fly!!

I wanted to say congratulations on your engagement. That is so exciting. I try to jump on the blog spot every once in a while & try to keep up. You do a really good job of it. You hard work is greatly appreciated!!

Sorry this is short but dishes & laundry are calling.

Take Care & I will try to be better about writing.

Julie (Hart)

1 comment:

  1. JULIE!!! Good to hear from you. I will try to be better at writing, too. It's so easy for me to say I was busy, but when I think back, I spend a lot of time doing nothing. It could be spent keeping up with friends like you!

    ReplyDelete