Thursday, May 24, 2007

EMBRACE YOUR PALENESS, DI

Carron,

So now that your dad is home, how are things going? Hope all is well and you can have a well-deserved, relaxing weekend.

I will be spending my weekend at the baseball diamonds. It is supposed to be nice tomorrow, so I am going to be smart this time and apply PLENTY of sunscreen!!! I have so many things I need to get done around the house, but I need to remember that very soon I will have NO baseball, so I must embrace it while it lasts!! HA!

Busy for me at work with the end of the year and graduation - UGH!! Best get back to it.

Take care and let everyone know I am thinking of all of you!!!

Di


4 comments:

  1. Dad's doing well. It's just the catheter that he's not digging too much. I am envisioning all the guys crossing their legs in pain as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Where do you find these lovely photos???

    Glad your dad is doing better!!

    Happy Memorial Day!!

    love,
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be nice to me...

    You don't EVEN want me to go through my arsenal of photos of you and me, do you??

    I didn't think so...

    Love you too much.
    CB

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder Byron left me for Maryjane in 7th grade????? HA!!!!!

    Love ya,
    Di

    ps/Arsenal of photos works both ways!!!

    ReplyDelete