Thursday, May 24, 2007



GUESS WHO I TALKED TO TONIGHT?


Yep, you got it. Keith Ehresman!

He sounded so good and is doing so well. We got disconnected because my triple chin hit the hang-up button on my phone, but that just gave me an excuse to call him back!

I kept telling myself throughout the entire conversation, "This is a man of the cloth. Must behave. Watch your mouth." Then, I asked him if he wanted me to send him a reunion book so he could catch up on all of the classmates. He offered to pay for it. I proceeded to tell him, "Oh, God, hell no. It's no big deal."

I am going straight south. I can just feel it.

Keith@madisonparkchurch.com

Keith promised to keep in touch, so let's return the favor and contact him, too!


3 comments:

  1. yeah...that's what attracted me to her, Keith. you just have to love a woman with a nice turkey wattle!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we REALLY want to talk turkey gobbler here?

    I didn't think so.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would God be too offended if we prayed for fewer chins, Keith?? My neck hurts from holding my head way up for all the pictures Carron takes. :-/

    ReplyDelete