Tuesday, May 29, 2007

STARR LIGHT, STARR BRIGHT, ETC...

Carron,

I have been extremely busy with Joshua's graduation ceremony and party planning, but that is behind us now.

As for bowling, of course we still need to line up a time this summer to get in some (serious bowling) nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Jered and I are bowling on Monday nights in the family doubles league, and I can't seem to get him to lighten up a little and take it as a fun league. Personally, I could care less where we finish in the standings as I tend to use the summer as a training and practice time for theFall/Winter league that I sub in. I'll try and get something set up for us and make the bowling event happen, so don't despair.

Thanks for keeping us all going and giving us some fun events to attend out of our normal routines. You are always welcome to call me at 361-****, if you need to get a hold of me in person.

Talk to you later,

John (Starr)

1 comment:

  1. You bowl every Monday night? And, then sub in a fall league? Oh, my...

    TONY!!!!!......We must practice!!! It is mandatory we kick some Starr butt!!! It appears John takes this stuff seriously.

    ReplyDelete