Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I KNEW I WOULD HEAR FROM HIM AND I KNEW IT WOULD BE LATE....
Carron,
I am such a shit. I remembered your birthday on Sunday, but I thought, no, I can't send anything. It has to be on her birthday. Then, of course, I spaced it off. Bad, bad, me.
So did you do anything exiting? How are the men in your life? Any other excitement?
I am just trudging off to work everyday. Cardinal is proposing some re-structuring, so not sure what might happen. They are tired of the people in Illinois telling them how to run the business (the right way, I might had) so they may close this sight and move everything to the red-neck-hillbilly-hell known as Dublin, Ohio. They are so stupid in Ohio. They named 2 towns in the state Dublin. Go figure.
Well I must go to work for my keeper. Hope all is well.
Love you,
Mark (Lubbock)

1 comment:

  1. You know, Mark, I am just giving you shit. There are just certain people you KNOW you will hear from on your birthday, and you are one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Cheerio in Dublin. :-)

    Love you, darling.
    CB

    ReplyDelete