Wednesday, April 25, 2007

GREETINGS FROM DI
Carron,


So give me an update on your birthday yesterday. Were you lavished with gifts and such???

Also, how are things on the Pete and Ruth front? Your dad is such a strong positive person and I just know he will come through this fine. I hope your mom is getting better and will be able to get through all this as well. I did talk to my parents and they told me to tell you that they will do anything you need them to and not to hesitate to ask!

Must get back to all my Administrative Professional's Day feasting. We have food galore. LOVE IT!! I will NOT be loving my workout tonight, but life is for living and I am gonna eat snacks if I want to!!!!

Have a good one!



Di

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Di, I was much lavished. Everyone was tooooooo good to me!!!

    I just HAD to share the picture you sent me in my card. At least I look half-way normal....OK, maybe not. tee hee!

    Love ya.
    CB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me tell you, Di, we could not survive without our secretary in our department. We could fire the college president and never notice. But, if we lost our "administrative professional", our office would fall apart. We appreciate all you guys do.

    ReplyDelete