Thursday, April 19, 2007

OVERWHELMED...
Sorry, everyone.
I have been out of touch for well over a week. Life seems to be overwhelming me lately. Kids, work, the usual - we all go through it this time of year.
Also, my mom fell and broke her hip over a month ago. The ornery woman walked around for a week before the pain got so bad she thought it might be a good idea to get it checked out. She was in surgery three hours later. They inserted some titanium iron rod into her balljoint thingamajig. Sounds like an expensive golf club to me.
Then, my dad has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. His surgery is on May 15th.
Don't we love being a part of this "sandwich generation" where we get to take care of our kids AND our parents?
I'm looking forward to life returning to normal anyday now and y'all will be seeing goofy-ass pictures again soon. No cows or trees, I promise.
Send stuff.
CB

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Carron! Your parents are in my prayers! Love ya girl! Bren

    ReplyDelete