Thursday, April 5, 2007

KARLA B. HAS SPOKEN

Hey, Carron:

Yes, it's been quite some time since I've actually sent a "real"
e-mail.

Things are pretty good. I just started another new job today. I'm going
to be working at 3 different places. How's that for keeping the old brain
cells working? I'll be at St. Lukes 2 days a week, and then at Manor
Care and Willow Gardens split the other 2 days of the week. I'm still
keeping my Fridays "off", so I'm hopeful it will all work out great.

We've also been keeping busy around the house, cutting, hauling,
splitting and stacking wood for burning next winter and some for
campfires this summer. I'm looking forward to when the weather is nice
enough for those outside campfires!!!! Mushroom season is just around
the corner also, so I'm psyched that it's SPRING!!!!!

It's kind of funny, our plans for the night Scott was going to have his
party got cancelled so we were actually going to go. Good thing I called
him on that day; because I hadn't been on the site to get the message
that it was cancelled. So we went from having 2 possible things to do,
to none.... go figure.

Well, that's it from Waubeek.

Stay cool and thanks for keeping the blog going!

Karla (Bonifazi) Simmen

No comments:

Post a Comment