Wednesday, April 25, 2007

DEB'S ALMOST A NURSE

















Carron--
Congrats on your engagement! I LOVE being married to my bestest
friend in the whole world. He is so good to me......and it took
me 37 years to get the right one.........
What's been going on here? Not much........
New vehicle...........
Got tickets to the Pat Green/Sugarland/Kenny Chesney Concert in
Denver on June 30th..........
Dug up three old trees, planted five new ones.....(no pics of
that)
.......tornado warning......no biggie except we went into lockdown
at the prison while I was there dealing with some daytime
administrivia today........so I couldn't leave until they cleared
it.......(PITA)
..and thought I would send my crazy dog pics too.......
Just another day in paradise..........last unit test is tomorrow,
final is Monday......graduation is May 12th.......take boards in
June (hopefully I'll get an early test date) and then life will
get back to some version of normal.
Tell everyone "hi".....I'm thinking good thoughts for your mom and
dad with all of their illnesses/injuries. Getting old sucks...



2 comments:

  1. Yo, Deb...

    Good luck to you on all your tests, boards, etc. I know you will kick some serious ass.

    Will you take care of me when I am old? Like, now???? :-) Oh, forgot......you're the same age. Sorry.

    As always, GREAT to hear from you.
    CB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything, Deb. Hang in there...Gotta love the dog pics!!

    ReplyDelete