Monday, January 22, 2007

Carron,

Hey, thanks for taking the time to write. Things have been busy around here, since we got back from our visit over Thanksgiving. The neighborhood I live in has an annual light display, so we were a little behind in getting with it this year. The holidays were very good to all of us and busy as usual.

I was glad to hear that you & Tony are together. From talking to him when I was home, I could tell that he really cares for you. Good luck.

Besides working a ton, I have started a new job search; not that I really know what I want to do, but that it definitely has to be something besides what I am doing now.

Take care and thanks again for the time you spend on the blog.... it is nice being able to see what everyone is up to.

-steph

1 comment:

  1. Steph, great to hear from you. Thanks also for the good wishes!

    I really hope you find the job you're looking for. Spending eight hours a day doing something you don't enjoy can be tough. I bet it will all work out!

    CB

    ReplyDelete