Thursday, January 18, 2007

Carron,

Please help me support Big Brothers Big Sisters by donating to Bowl For Kids' Sake. I'm raising money to help provide caring adult mentors for at-risk children. My personal fundraising goal is $200.

Please visit my website to donate online with a credit card (see link below), or contact me directly to be billed or to give a cash/check donation. This is my fourth year as a BFKS participant and I am the Company Coordinator for Intermec.

I feel strongly about the BBBS mission, and have taken an active role at Polk Elementary as a Math Mentor with one of the students for three years now. I know how much it means to my Buddy to have me visit him each week, and have seen many more students that could use this kind of personal relationship with a caring adult. With your help, many more of the Polk students will realize their dreams and receive the much needed one-on-one time with a BBBS volunteer such as myself.

Thank you so much for your generosity. Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support BBBS of Cedar Rapids.

John (Starr)

No comments:

Post a Comment