Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hey, Carron,

So sorry for the slow response to your emails. I've been checking in on the website and enjoying the pictures and updates. Congrats to you and Tony! Also, very impressive on that 157 score! You gotta love bragging rights!

It really has been a dreadful winter here. I've never seen so much snow. We usually golf here in December and January, now I just keep the shovel by the front door so I don't have to make the trip to the garage so often.

We did sneak away to Cancun in December. Ahhh, that was nice! It's all I've got right now getting me through these days!

This is where I apologize, we were in Anamosa over Thanksgiving. I know,
I'm sorry for the no phone call and no visit. It was a last minute trip and we
were gone before the mini reunion on Saturday. The weather was wonderful
and we did enjoy visiting the family. Next time.......


Hope all is well, feel free to call anytime. I also attached a recent picture of me and Argyle in his wheelchair. As you know, he recently passed but he lived to be 15 and he loved that wheelchair, it gave him mobility when he could no longer walk. So I would highly recommend them to anyone with an ailing old dog.

Take care!

Jean (Reiter)

2 comments:

  1. OK, let's get the bad out of the way first. WTF were you thinking by not calling me???? I'll forgive you this time, but there are no second chances. :-)

    Now, GREAT to hear from you. Absolutely made my day! You look just fabulous and beautiful and a lot like the Jean I remember. Thanks for writing and for the picture.

    I will call you soon. I promise. You can call anytime. 319-210-2400.

    Carron

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S./ I loved the naked guy. We'll keep that just between you and me. Imagine the shrinkage in the snow. Ha. Serves the bastard right.

    ReplyDelete