Sunday, January 28, 2007

Hello Carron,

It has been so long for me to write as well! Sounds as though things are going great for you. Haven't even had much chance to get on the blog myself, but it sure looks as though people are keeping you busy.

How is your Dad doing these days? Like I said I haven't had much chance to get caught up on the blog site, I plan to today though. Hope your family is in good health in this new year. I see you have a new man in your life. I am really happy for you. He obviously is in love with you. Feelings mutual? I'm guessing yes reading that you spent the most of your vacation with him and the kids. ;)

My holidays were great and I have attached a family photo for you. Santa was great to me as well and yes I feel as though I wasn't an angel all year either. LOL Brian and I hosted Christmas this year and it was a lot of fun, food and card playing. I also had the week between Christmas and New Year's off, so Brian and I took a mini trip up to Minnesota to Cabelas. Wow, what a store! We had friends up to play poker on New Year's Eve.... so no on dancing on the bar! LOL

Well have a kid (dog) pestering me to play, so I better go spoil her a little. Now you all know I have a kid...lol

Take care, Mary Jo

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Mary Jo ~

    Great to hear from you!!!!!!!! What a nice surprise in my inbox this morning! :-)

    Yes, yes, yes, the feelings are MOST mutual!

    Love the picture of your family. Thanks for sending. Let's get together with granny Darc soon.

    Keep in touch.
    Carron

    ReplyDelete