Sunday, January 28, 2007





OK, so Tony and I go bowling Saturday night. If you look closely, you can see I kicked his butt, 157-138. I also won two other times, 115-114, and 135-128.
Doesn't he look rather cocky for getting beat three times by a woman?
Oh, did I fail to mention that we bowled seven games? I had to bowl between my legs just so the poor schmuck could win the other four games and not go home pouting. I was all up for bowling game eight so we could tie it up, but noooooo........... ego boy wouldn't allow it.
Baby.

4 comments:

  1. OK, alright, since you're on Capitol Hill right now acting like some big-wig, while lobbying Congressmen and Senators, I thought I would set the record straight by telling people that you REALLY did beat me in bowling.

    You could have done me the favor of a series-tying eighth game. But, I'll forgive you for your selfish reasons why you didn't...

    I love you, baby. Can't wait until Friday. See you then.

    ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez....I come home and find you've been trashing me to our class!! Although any guy who bowls a 114 deserves to be trashed a little ;-)...

    This was high-stakes bowling, folks! You have no idea... ;-) Trash talkin', Carron buying me pitchers of beer to throw off my game, doing anything we could to distract each other.... we had a blast!! It was the most fun I've had bowling in my life!!

    Thanks for a great night, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, like classmate Brett says...it's all about helping those in need. And, I do what I can. It's just so my nature, you know.

    Sixteen hours to go and you are mine. What I would give to be able to turn ahead the clocks.

    I love you, honey. Forever and for always.

    ME

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, aren't we the perfect couple then?? I just so happen to be quite altruistic myself! Isn't that right, Brett???

    Come over here my little damsel in distress...

    ReplyDelete