Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hi Carron:

So nice of you to think of me!

The holidays were good, although I never got into the Christmas spirit. I think it had to do with no snow, and some undue stress at work. But I got to see all my family members, so Christmas was really special. I have a nephew in Iraq and he even got to come home for a visit.

Glad you also had a nice Holiday season. I read about you and Tony on the blog site. Congratulations on that relationship. Tony seems like a very nice guy to "hook up with".

So far, I love my new job. It's been a little slow, so I haven't gotten all the hours I wanted, but I'm not complaining too much on that front yet. I'll have to see where it goes. As long as it doesn't cut into the wallet too much, I can deal with some home time. St. Luke's is always busy, so if I get desperate, I can always pick up hours there. Unfortunately, they pay way less than my new job; so I'd rather be there. I might also have an opportunity to pick up another job, if this one continues to be slow. We'll see about that, I'd rather not go that route; but the money there would also be good. Not that it's all about money, but with more money; I've been able to have Friday's off, and that's what I'm really striving for.

We'll have to work on that as our New Years Resolution. I'm trying to get together with Carla "Etten" and she mentioned trying to get Beth "Henderson" to go out with us too, and maybe Brenda "Hanken"; some of the old group I used to hang with. Just seems like everyone is always so busy. I'm hoping that with my new job, I have a bit more freedom besides just the weekends. The husband likes to have my time then, and vice versa.

I hope things work out well with you and Tony! And thanks again for the note. It's always nice to get a 'real' e-mail.

Karla (Bonifazi) Simmen

1 comment:

  1. Did you take advantage of me one night while I was drunk, Karla??? How do you know how nice I am to "hook up with"????? ;-)

    By the way - never caught what job you do. Did I miss it in a previous entry? Nursing of some kind?

    Good to hear from you again!

    Take care,

    Tony

    ReplyDelete