Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hi Carron,

Things are about the same here. I work, I get paid. Then I work some more.

I am not good about writing emails, but I do on occasion.

If I were REALLY drunk I may dance on the bar, otherwise, I am too conservative. I did go out with a friend on Friday and I had about six margaritas. On Saturday, I proceeded to donate about three of them to the porcelain god during my occasional worship. Yuk!

The holidays were nice for a few days off. I am not used to that though, so I worked at home so I did not lose touch.

Scott (Petersen)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, hell, Scott, you crack me up. I am betting most of us have prayed to that very same God before. Good to hear from you. How are Diane and her son???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up, dude!!

    We've got to get together again some time and share some sacramental tequila or something!!

    No donations to any false gods, though! I've tried that a few times and those prayers never get answered!!!

    ReplyDelete