Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hi, Carron

Great to hear from you. We did have a good holiday season. We were with the George side for 4 days. We spent Christmas at home then joined up with Mom & Dad first in Anamosa, then Omaha during the week. With a brother in Boulder (with a spouse and twin 5 year old boys), Omaha was a 1/2 way point. We stayed in a hotel with a big indoor pool and let the kids play while the adults talked and ate. I think I gained 5 lbs. on Mom's sweets!

I'm attaching our Christmas letter. Best to you this year. Next time we are in Anamosa, I'll give you a shout. See ya.

P.S. I'm writing this from a Marriott hotel on the beach in Fort Lauderdale. Our company has about 450 people down here this week for kickoff meetings. We got to play a bit today. There were 6 of us that chartered a boat for deep sea fishing. While we only caught 1 fish, it was a big one - an 8', 300+ lb hammerhead shark. The guy that caught it is having it mounted...at a $3000 taxidermy bill!


Dave (George)

1 comment:

  1. Dave, I tried to post your Christmas letter, but I could not upload it in Adobe Acrobat format. Any way you can send me the pics in a jpg. file??? Otherwise, I will try to figure it out...

    CB

    ReplyDelete