Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Brenda,
I have been neglectful about the whole birthday thing, haven't I? I will see what I can do about catching up on that in the next day or two!
Thanks for writing!!! Always makes my day to hear from you!
Carron
Hi Carron,
Hi! Celebrating Al's birthday on the 25th is great! Then at midnight, we can start all over again and celebrate my birthday!!!!!! Does anyone else have a birthday in November??
This is so cool!! I am happy to hear that people enjoyed the photo album that I started! I added a few more to it yesterday. And, I bought a $69 scanner (much cheaper than a digital camera, at least for now) soooooooooo, if I can get it figured out later on this week, I will send you some pictures :) I really enjoyed our "get together" last weekend, and I'm very much looking forward to November!! I hope to visit with more people next time!!
Have a great day and a super weekend!
Love ya,
bren

No comments:

Post a Comment