Monday, October 16, 2006

Carron,

My first day back at work went very well!! Thank you for thinking of me...

I just got back from a co-worker's birthday party and the only down-side of this whole day has been coming home and finding out that Cookie broke into my trash can and spread garbage all over my living room!! That little BITCH!!! I had my neighbor come let her out for a while so I wouldn't have to drive all the way back here just to let her go outside to do her business. But sometimes when she feels like she's being neglected - like say she spends 8 hours alone at home and then just has someone let her out for 5 minutes and goes right back in the house by herself - she gets pissed at me at lets me know it!! That was some ripe garbage!!! I still can't get the smell off my hands....

Anyway, hope you're having a good time tonight. Because of the birthday party, which I completely forgot about, I decided to stay here for the weekend instead of trekking back there again. Hope you had a great weekend!!

Chat at you later,

Tony

(Here is a picture of Tony and Michelle Phillips from our little gathering in Anamosa on October 6th.)

No comments:

Post a Comment