Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Carron,

Amazing.

Mike Hauser sent this to me. I have not seen him in many years. Great to see you that your class is keeping together via blog.

Very cool.

Doug Wortman


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carron,

My Sister Shari still lives in Ely. I try to get there every couple of months. Small world is right. Yes, Dad mentioned a while back about getting together with your parents. My memory is not crystal on this, however, I am thinking it was near St. Petes.

I take my boys (now 16 & 15) to Colorado skiing, every year I can. I have a close friend from college who lives in the springs who we typically fly in to see first. This year, we will meet up with Mike as well. I drug Mike H. out there a couple years with my friends in the early 80's. Not sure I could handle that much fun anymore.

Julie is in Waterloo. She has two wonderful children that I see a few times a month (they come over and play). She works for a Group of Attorneys and loves the legal stuff.

How is Brad doing? Still overseas?

So, you first, tell me what you do in Ely and why you have decided to come back or stay in Iowa?

Doug W.



1 comment:

  1. Mike ~

    Thanks for sharing this with others outside our class. Might as well get them involved since the class of '82 and '81 were pretty close. It is so nice to hear from everyone! What a surprise...

    Carron

    ReplyDelete