Sunday, October 15, 2006

Hey there,

I was really busy with getting thru homecoming & all of life's fun stuff to do. Sounds like you had a good time on the 6th. I really enjoy the blog you have going. It makes it so easy to jump on & see what is going on & seeing the pics of everybody. You do such a good job of keeping everyone in touch. I wish I had that much energy!!!

I will keep November in mind, hopefully nothing will be going on. Will try to get some pics sent of the kids.

Talk to you later,

Julie (Hart)

1 comment:

  1. Homecoming.........more work for us parents than the kids.

    And, did our parents EVER spend $165 on a dress for us? Insane, I tell ya.

    But perhaps the $15 dress they bought for us is equal to the ones today...inflation....it's all relative.

    GREAT to hear from you, Julie!!!
    :-)
    Carron

    ReplyDelete