Friday, October 20, 2006

Carron -

Unbelievable, we received 5" of snow on Tuesday and it was gone and it was back up to 60 on Thursday! Matter of fact, I'm probably going to play golf tomorrow if the weather man is wrong (another chance of snow tonight)!

How was the Robin Williams movie?

Yes, I concur, reconnecting with folks is definitely fun. It's really neatto hear from folks and find out where they are and what they are doing. Since you found me and posted the stuff on the blog, I've heard from Brian Zimmerman, Tony Meill, Brett Atwood & Tom Hatcher. Since I was sort of a geek in HS and didn't have a lot of friends, I don't expect to hear from too many folks, but it definitely is interesting to hear/read about everyone's past 25 years. Again, I cannot thank you enough for the time and energy that you have put into the Blog and reconnecting the class!

As my almost 17 year old daughter would say.......you rock!

Ciao,

Mike (Hauser)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, hell, Mike, we were all a bunch of geeky bastards back in high school. :-)

    ReplyDelete