Tuesday, October 17, 2006

(Here is a current picture and e-mail from Doug Eden. Nice to see he is a good Democrat!!)

Carron,

W O W , that was a quick reply ! ! Is a nice change. Aa lot of people blow ya off thru emails, or answer them weeks later. .

It was sweet to hear that you remember bringing me a card and visiting me in the hospital I have not felt so loved and warmly care about ever since then. Third day of my hospital stay I had 114 get well cards. . . This last birthday ( Sept. 17) I got 4 cards and one of them was our insurance agent ! !

My lil boy, THOUGH, Loves daddy thru and thru , He and I are tight. He turned 7 last May. All of my classmates have teens like you do , AND then here I am 43 and father of a 2nd grader. But I love fatherhood and my boy.

So what does your husband do?

I didn'tknow Kirkood even HAD a test center. . I am sooo glad that YOU love your job. That is very rare ya know. Although my dad LOVES bein a deputy. I wish he'd done it 25 years sooner, maybe he wouldn't have been so surly when I was kid.

How is your dad ? ? ( or Brad ) ? I haven't heard about them in a long time.

Are you as beautiful as ya are sweet ? ? Would LOVE to see a recent pic of you, ( and the family )

Well, I gotta get boy ready for school ealry in morn so better get offline and hit the sheets.

Thank you for bein so friendly and welcoming to me. I really needed a friend outside of my little drama here.

YOUR a great and kind woman, and I am thrilled to be getting acquainted with you again.

Doug Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment