Thursday, October 12, 2006


Carron,
I have been just fine. I check the Blog out every week.
I think it would be great to ask Carol to attend. Her side of the family may be getting together for Thanksgivingthat weekend, but I know she would appreciate the invite. I don't know about the cardboard cutout however. I see the pictures of you all and I can only imagine what would happen to the cutout.
Nothing new to report here. We call it Groundhog Day, after the movie. Everyday is a working day and the days all seem to run together. The only difference is there is a new crisis of the day to deal with.
I saw our kindergarten photo. That was a lifetime ago. Ms. Chapman. Dale Johnson has not changed a bit. I would recognize him anywhere. That is something. Thanks for doing all of this. It is great to be able to watch all of this from here.
Take care.
CW3 Scott Weber
1034th CSSB
302-242-9545
To Serve The Warrior
(For those of you who don't know, Scott is in Iraq. God bless you, dear! And, your wife and kids for supporting what you do! Here is Scott's picture again.......just so none of us forgets!
Scott is the squatting one, smack-dab in the middle - with the automatic weapon, Hatcher!)

No comments:

Post a Comment