Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Carron,

How was your movie?

Was looking on the blog site tonite, scrolled thru everything and saw "view complete profile" or something like that and where you have listed education as the industry you're in is highlighted, so i clicked on it. Have you done this yet? Well, if you haven't, you should check it out. It pulls up however many other bloggers are in "education" also and apparently you can contact them.

Just wondering if you knew this cuz you are SUCH a thorough bastard LOL!!

How many people do ya think will contribute to Jack and Diane--ha!

luv you girlie

Kath

3 comments:

  1. I did know that, as a matter of fact. I have read some of them. A few of them are way toooo educational for me. I just tutor students and give tests. I am no PhD. bastard. :-) But, they're fun to read.

    I don't know about the Jack and Diane thing, but I am chompin' at the bit to add the next line....

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way Kathy, we're officialy changing LOL to LEL in honor of Carron....for laughing embarrassingly loud!!! we can start a new trend!! be the first on your block to use it!!! it all started here folks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA HA HA.........very funny, Tony.

    Nice try at being a funny bastard, but I have your number.

    By the way, good to talk to you tonight. :-)

    ReplyDelete