Monday, October 30, 2006

Carron,
Weather is awesome!
It's starting to shape up that I will have to deploy to Iraq next Aug./Sept. for a year. That will really be a bummer since our oldest will be a senior. While I know they understand that my job sometimes takes me away for long periods of time, this one will really hurt.
However, thank God for the internet, VOIP, and chat line capabilities so that I can stay in touch.
Not much else on this end....I've got to take the kids to school and then head into the office.
Take care and stay in touch....great hearing from you!
Regards,
Mike

5 comments:

  1. Mike,

    Oh, gosh..... my prayers are with you and your family. Just like Scott and his wonderful wife, Carol. I think about them all the time and I will pray for you and your family, too.

    My greatest wish is that this will all be over by then. I am not holding my breath.

    Funny thing right now....the Alan Jackson song "Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning?" just came on the radio as I was typing this....

    Talk about making a person think, Mike.

    Love ya,
    Carron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your e-mails tonight have meant the world to me.

    Thank you for your honesty and all that... you know what I mean.

    I love you, too, bud......

    It's been fun...

    Carron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mike -

    My son will be a senior next year, so I can relate! I am with Carron in my hopes it will all be over with by then! I appreciate your sacrifices and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!!

    Diane (Norton)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike,

    Off to the world's biggest sandtrap????? Bummer.... But I'm proud that we have such fine representatives (you and Scott) of the Class of '81 doing what they can to make the world a better place. Unfortunately, there are guys over there that don't agree with us on that so pretend you're lining up a drive and keep your head down!!!

    Take care,

    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mike ~ I got your e-mail last night. Sorry it took me a day to respond. Had to get my thoughts in order....

    Nice to hear from you.
    Carron

    ReplyDelete