Thursday, October 12, 2006


Carron,
Thanks for coordinating such a great get together last Friday night. No wonder they keep having you plan all of the reunion functions. It was great to finally meet you and all of Tom's friends from high school.
Hopefully it won't be another 25 years before Tom sees you again. Please keep us in mind if you are ever in Florida. We'd love to spend more time with you...without a big crowd.
Take care,
Tina
Tina,
Thank you so much!! I could not wait to meet you. After talking to you on the phone and seeing all the pictures of you AND hearing Tom talk about you, I felt I already knew you! Wish I could have met Donelle, but the bar scene was not the place. Hopefully another time!
Take care and keep Tom in line (lofty job, I know!)
Carron

No comments:

Post a Comment