Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hi Carron,
Love seeing the blog updates as well. Thanks for your efforts!
Hummm... to answer some of your questions. Yes, I am still making teeth, 18 years now. Guess I'm a lifer.
No kids ...never did plan on having any. Nieces and Nephews are enough for me...lol Not married, but found a great guy after a lot of years, we bought 5 acres together in Ryan. Been here about a year now and am quite happy in the country. We are finding there is a lot more work than play now, but well worth the peace and quiet.
So tell me, how are things going for you? What have you been doing in your free time? And how is work? I'm guessing single at the moment? Fill me in haven't seen you in a while....
Talk to you soon,
MJ (Mary Jo)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Mary Jo ~
    Funny how we lose touch when there are no Wrangler best butt contests to participate in!! Remember those at the Country Club? Oh, the good old days.
    Work at Kirkwood, two great kids (14 and 15), golf, friends, some great fun every now and then. Life is all good.
    Yes, majorly single! And loving it!
    Stay in touch. Call me...210-2400.

    Carron

    ReplyDelete