Saturday, October 7, 2006

Hey Carron,
I finally got a few minutes to work on reading emails - sent off a couple to Brian. I know all of us appreciate you taking time to post stuff to all of us. I have gotten more emails from you in the past 2 months than I have (other than at work) for the past 3 years. I'm not use to it and my computer is old and poky slow. I am still not caught up - probably won't have time to read more until next weekend but have been reading every line. I had not heard about Phil - that is really sad.
Well, I need to go grade some quizzes - teacher's bane! I hate grading papers and study and prep for class gets old, but it all falls out of sight and mind for the joy of standing in front of a class of kids and teach them the stuff. Do you remember geometry with Mr. Fearing? It's hard to believe
I have been teaching it myself now for 20 years!
Eric (Collins)

1 comment:

  1. Makes a guy homesick to see y'all havin a good time. I am in Atlanta enjoying some good BBQ & beer til tomorrow. Eric & I will try to get together soon over some of my own BBQ.
    bz

    ReplyDelete