Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Carron,

Hartford and West both won on Thursday, so they share the conference title. Playoffs start tonight.

Birthday shopping went ok. Sharon's sister works for the University of Iowa and is trying to get tickets for me to the Iowa/Wisconsin game. Not looking promising at this point, so I think I will be stopping to get another gift card tonight. His birthday is tomorrow the 25th.

The weekend was cold and rainy. Didn't do anything exciting. Actually cheered for the Hawks, but I guess it didn't help much!

How was your visit with Doug Wortman? I didn't even recognize him from the photo.

Di

1 comment:

  1. It was a nice time, Di. Fun to catch up after 26 years. Come to find out, we have lived about 5-7 miles from each other all these years. We have most likely been in a lot of the same places at the same times and didn't even know it.

    Small world.

    ReplyDelete