Thursday, October 19, 2006

(Diane's son, Ryan Boyer)

Carron,

The big news around the Boyer house involves football. West (where I work) beat Hartford on Friday night. Hartford was undefeated, and now will most likely share the conference title with West. Unless of course, West loses tonight. The drama of it all!!! Several of Ryan's close friends are big studs on the team, so it has been the topic of conversation almost every night!! Hartford goes into the playoffs next week, so the drama is likely to continue for a while!! The crap I took this week for West beating undefeated Hartford was almost unbearable. If West loses tonight, I swear I will wear a Hartford Football sweatshirt to work tomorrow!!! HA!!

Ryan turns 17 next week, so I think some birthday shopping is in the works this weekend. Any chance you can get Iowa/Wisconsin football tickets??? He would LOVE that as a birthday gift!! Anyway, no plans in stone for the weekend!!

Best get back to work! Chat with ya later!

Love,
Di

2 comments:

  1. Di ~ I'll ask around about tickets. That would be awesome if we could find some for Ryan.

    And, regarding the comment from you that I edited out?? Yea, I have had my share of stalkers and freaks, haven't I? He truly does scare me, tho. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy hell, Di..... we've created a monster.

    As my soulmate in life, I know you'll know what I mean without even asking any questions.

    ReplyDelete