Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hey, Carron!

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you..I have been out of town the last 2 weekends and playing catch up during the week!

You are doing a great job with the site and I love reading and looking at all the pictures! I know it is early (holiday speaking) but I think we are in Iowa right after Christmas..I would love to have a drink (okay several) with anyone who is around.

Take care and let us know how the movie was.

By the way are the Hawkeyes trying to kill us? What a horrible game!

Love,

Erin (Burke)

2 comments:

  1. The movie was awesome. If you like left-wing political humor (and Robin Williams humor) and a little bit of drama, you will love it. It's a movie you could see twice just to make sure you catch it all. Williams is quick and it's easy to miss his innuendoes. But, very good.

    GREAT to hear from you, Erin. Was hoping I would soon!!!! Miss you, girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb W. is in town after Christmas, too. As Kath says, "yes, let's do it."

    Call me sometime soon - 319-210-2400.

    ReplyDelete