Thursday, November 2, 2006




Cable modem crashed on Sunday and I have yet to get the new one working.

Just thought I'd let you know before you decide to go off on me again :-)

Brett A.

(Brett's feeble attempt at an explanation as to why he hasn't sent me his cool motorcycle pictures yet. Last week, his excuse was that he put the CD into a DVD case to protect it, forgot it was there, and lent the movie to a friend. Quite frankly, the excuses were growing tiresome, so I had to open a can of serious whoop-ass. God, I hope that's him in the picture. If not, let's pretend.)

2 comments:

  1. Greetings, fellow Anamosa and Air Force alumnus!! Let's see those pics, man! Chop, chop (to borrow a Carron phrase)!! Or we may have to start telling bad Harley-rider jokes....

    (what's the difference between a Harley and a vaccuum cleaner? the position of the dirt bag!)

    just kidding, pal!! glad to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture!

    After utilizing some networking IT skills and going in person to threaten the little bastard behind the counter, I am up and running. Man I had some net withdrawals!

    Tony - Nice joke!

    I have a pic to send of me standing next to bike, but there really isnt much cool about it.

    ReplyDelete