Thursday, November 9, 2006

OK, so Hatcher sends this RealPlayer video (since he seems to think he is some Emmy-award winning producer or something insane like that) of his beautiful backyard in sunny south Florida. I could not upload it to the blog because it was way too sophisticated or some other shit, but anyway.... he was being way too pompous for our little small-town Iowa minds. I sent it out in an e-mail, so I hope you all got it. Here are a couple responses....

That calls for a big can of whoopass!
However, it was in the mid 80's and sunny here today in the DFW area! ~~ Brett A.

I'll have to help Tom do some kissing...was 79 here today, sunny. ~~ Brian Z.

Yea, and little does the goofball know is that it was 74 here today.
OK, so we're supposed to get 4-7 inches of snow tomorrow, but we don't need to tell him that.
Let him live in his fantasy land. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Tom, I hope you know I am giving you crap and that I love you always.

    Seriously, though... I could not upload the video you sent me, but I did send it forward in an e-mail attachment. You look wonderful and I am so proud to hear from you.

    Take care.
    CB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Tommy, honey... you know nothing can detract from my bubbly, effervescent, eternally-optimistic personality.

    OK, truth be told - I did call you a jackass under my breath.

    Happy now?

    ReplyDelete