Monday, November 20, 2006

Hey Carron!

Nice photo! Glad to hear that your father is in great spirits (even if the Hawks lost).
I'm sure he will be out swinging the clubs in no time at all.

Rhonda's folks are here from Cedar Falls for the week. The girls have to go to school until Wednesday and I'm working until Wednesday as well. Things are pretty busy, but we are looking forward to having 4 days off in a row!

So what's new with you? I hope all is well. Take care and I will talk to you soon.

Cheers,

Mike (Hauser)

1 comment:

  1. Dad is great! Thought his blood pressure machine was going to blow up while watching the Hawks, but we calmed him down.

    In-laws for a WEEK? Holy hell, you are a saint.

    I am off work at noon on Wednesday. It's all good.

    Take care and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your lovely family.

    Love you, Mike,
    Carron

    ReplyDelete