Sunday, November 19, 2006


Hey, everyone!
I hope you all had a good weekend. They always seem to go too fast.
I also want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. I have much for which to be thankful and you - my wonderful classmates and friends - are right up there at the top of my list.
Please remember next Saturday, November 25th for our little class gathering. Maybe after a couple days with relatives, we will all be ready to get together for a little fun and relaxation. Tucker's - 6:30-7:00ish?
I got the most wonderful letter from Jeff Guilford last week. It would be so nice if someone coming from Monticello could pick him up and bring him Saturday night. Would anyone be available to do this? Let me know and I can give him a call. Otherwise, I can do it, too.
I heard from tons and tons of people this past week and it has been fabulous. Thank you all so much for staying in touch. Hope to see a lot of you Saturday night.
Take care and much love,
Carron

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carron,
    I might be able to do this, not sure just yet, but,..... how do I get ahold of Jeff? and where does he live?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff's phone number is 465-4777 and his address is 620 West 6th St. It would be awesome if you could do this, Brenda. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete