Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hi Carron,

I have been doing just fine. How are you holding up? You are in my thoughts and prayers.

You are going to kill me. I'm not sure if I will be able to make it for Thanksgiving. I am so bummed . If I am able to make it I will definitely call you. I will be calling you soon. I would love to talk.

My family is doing great. TJ is doing well at college, and this is Ashley's senior year, so we have been really busy already with pictures, invitations, etc.

I have been so busy at work, it seems like everyone needs to be seen this time of year. It seems like when the weather gets cold everybody has a tooth ache and they don't want a tooth ache with all of the holiday food coming up!

Tim is a contractor, it gets sort of slow this time of year. So he is looking into some repo houses to fix up and sell. I don't know about Iowa but the housing market in Michigan hasn't been that great this past year. It seems to be picking up a little though.

I should probably get to bed, I have to go back to work tomorrow. Two more days left this week I can't wait for the weekend. Talk to you soon.

Love you,

Lisa (Harms)

1 comment:

  1. OK, I'm adding Michigan to my states to visit on my whoop-ass cross country adventure.

    You'd better call me. Brett can tell you. I can go psyco-bitch in the blink of an eye. It ain't pretty.

    ReplyDelete