Wednesday, November 1, 2006


OK, the greatest thing that could have happened to me tonight happened to me tonight. I am sitting here all by myself, just vegging out with no kids and my phone rings. It is.......
JEAN REITER!!
I am so thrilled!! She is doing well and she is just the sweet, wonderful Jean that I remember. We laughed and talked and laughed some more. She wants me to tell you all "hi" and that she hopes to be home in the next couple months. You can e-mail her at: joliphant@nostalgichomes.com

2 comments:

  1. Jean ~

    I don't want to sound sappy here, but you have no idea what hearing from you meant to me tonight. Sometimes, as we get older, the connections from the past, no matter how much time has passed, just seem to mean so much.

    Thank you for calling. You made my day. My week. It was so nice.

    Take care and it is my turn to call you. I have your number now. The blondeness in me seems to just seep out when I least expect it. But, I have your number now and I promise I won't lose it again.

    Thanks again ~
    Carron

    ReplyDelete