Monday, November 20, 2006

Carron:

So nice of you to send me a special note. I've just been real busy, so I
haven't been keeping up with the e-mails.

Big change in my life. After working for St. Luke's full time for 15
years, I'm going to part time. Big decision, but one I hope I won't
regret. Unfortunately, I'm not wealthy enough to just get to go part
time, I'm actually going to work more at a Nursing home in Marion. I've
been doing that on a "as needed" basis for the last 6 months, to see if
I like it. Well, it all just kind of happened, and I hope that it will
allow me more flexibility in my schedule and hopefully even Friday's
off!!!! yippee!!!!!

I was going to comment on Tom's little video..... something like.....
"Didn't your Mama ever teach you not to flirt if you aren't going to
put out the goods?". I think we should all plan a winter Florida vacation
and go see Tom. That should teach him to taunt us. Flights to Florida
are cheap!!!!

I'm glad your Dad is doing much better. I was lame about responding to
all that, but again; time just wasn't on my side. I was sick all weekend, and am not quite over it yet. But I do want you to know, I added
all of you to my prayers. I really believe in that!

Unfortunately, I don't think I will see you guys on the weekend. The
smoke at the bar has a terrible effect on me, and I get bad headaches, as
if I've drank a ton. Last time; I had a rough day of it at work and my
throat hurt for about 4 days. I just can't do that scene very well;
although I had a blast seeing everyone. I'll just check out the blog
site, cuz I know you will have pictures.

Take care and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Karla (Bonifazi)

4 comments:

  1. Is there a non-smoking place in Anamosa where we could go? Hell, I don't care. I just want to see everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny thing.... as much as we give Tom shit...

    He and his wife, Tina, are two of the most wonderful people I know and if we said we were all coming there to visit.... they would open their home and their arms to us in a minute. That's just the kind of people they are.

    So, on that note.... let's do it!!!!

    We love you, Tom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey -- the smoke doesn't seem to be as bad in T & D's Lounge upstairs...and it's very nice. People who haven't been there since it was the grocery store will be very surprised!!
    Have a great time wherever you land. :-)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete