Monday, November 27, 2006


Hi, Carron--
Loved the pictures of the "mini reunion" at Thanksgiving....looks like you all had fun. Lance came home the day before Thanksgiving and will be here until after the New Year. He went job hunting this morning...before his oil pipeline days he was a cowboy/ranchhand....so he found a job today to "kill time" until he goes back to the oil fields.

I'm wasting time at the moment...don't want to finish a paper that is due tomorrow. Thought I'd just pop in and see what's been happening with you. Only two more weeks of school, then a final the next week, then we're off until January 16th. I'm soooooo ready for it!

I've attached a couple more pictures. One is of Lance during a coyote hunt competition last January. The other is of me with the executive director and president of the Colorado Education Association. I had received an engraved clock for serving on the state board of directors for seven years. That was one of my best memories of my teaching years.

Well, I guess the paper won't write itself. Better "hut two" and git 'er done..........

Tell everyone hi...

Deb

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, Deb, you are beautiful! Thanks for sending the picture. I can't wait to see you next month. It will be here before we know it.

    We did have fun Saturday night. Well, at least I did. It was a good, but diverse group. Funny how after all these years, everyone just gets along and has a great time!

    See you soon. Stay in touch.
    Carron

    ReplyDelete