Thursday, November 9, 2006

Carron,

I hesitated even calling because I figured things would be crazy foryou. No need to phone back anyway. Just wanted you to know I am thinking about you!!

So how do you think your dad is doing mentally? I have a co-worker who was diagnosed with stage 4 Ovarian cancer last October, which as you know is usually a death sentence. They removed a tumor thesize of a deflated volleyball?????? She went through chemo and now, one year later is in remission. She remained so amazingly positive throughout the entire ordeal it was unbelievable!!! Your dad has to be one of the strongest most positive people I know. If anyone can beat this, it's him!

I don't think Sharon has seen her photo yet!! HA!! I agree that I just LOVE reading the blog each day. Deb Wilcox is a hoot!! It's really amazing that after 25 years I feel like we are all just picking up where we left off in high school. LOVE IT!!!

Stay strong and remain positive!! You've got tons of love flowing your way!! Give your dad a huge hug for me!!

Love ya,
Di

2 comments:

  1. I don't think she's seen the picture either. As soon as she perks the coffee and unlatches little Charlie from the boob, she is in for quite the surprise!

    Good morning, Sharon! :-) We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carron -

    You never cease to make me laugh. Out loud this time!!!!

    Di

    ReplyDelete