Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Carron,
Yes, I'm here....just swamped as usual!
Lance surprised me by showing up Sunday morning and has been home all week. We've been busy getting our *affairs* in order....we sold the liquor store and have been in and out of bankers/lawyers/CPA's offices trying to decide what to do with the profits....sure don't want to give them to Uncle Sam. He's deciding what job to go to next. He is thinking about getting on with the construction company that is doing the $36 million dollar addition to Denver International Airport.....the lead engineer is a friend of ours and called him with a job offer. He really wants to take it because it will get him within 150 miles of home and he could be here more often. We'll see what he wants to do. If not, off to Wyoming he goes.....sigh......
I have OB clinicals in Garden City, Kansas this weekend, then come back and work five night shifts in a row...man, I can't wait till Thanksgiving. I need a serious break.
That's all for now. I pop in every once in a while and check out the blog. It's fun to see old pictures....funny....that's how I still think everyone looks, because heaven knows.....I haven't changed any!!!! :-)
Tell everyone hi....I'm fine.....hanging on by my fingernails....
Deb (Wilcox)

2 comments:

  1. PLEASE tell me it would be possible for you to come home for Thanksgiving. You have nothing else to do. Not like you are busy or anything?? Ha.

    Love ya, girlfriend. Thanks for getting back in touch. I worry when I don't hear from you. I am amazed and so in awe of what you are accomplishing. Wow. Very impressive.

    Carron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand completely. I was just hopeful. Can't blame me for that.

    Let's plan something over Christmas and stick to it. Can't wait to see you.

    CB

    ReplyDelete