Thursday, November 23, 2006


Carron,

That's awesome! It's generally around 40 in the morning when I ride to work. I have yet to put on the chaps but's that's probably because the shop is only 10 miles away and I don't feel like messing with the stuff. Sounds like you had a nice, fun little ride! We'll do something like that once in a while both in the DFW metroplex and out in the Texas country. There are plenty of joints around here that have bike parking.

I hate the phone! I'm on it a lot at work and avoid it once I get off work. I used to be a network design engineer at MCI and then later at Cingular Wireless. I was on the phone all the friggin' time arguing with vendors and phone companies. By the time I got home, I wouldn't talk on the phone or even answer the door. I'd let my boxer answer the door for me :-) and the person usually left immediately.

Fair warning: If a call comes through and I don't recognize the name/number, I will not answer it. I'll add yours to my address book and depending on where I'm at or what I'm doing, I'll gladly pick up. But I will generally answer a call from the 319 area code.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Peace out, biker bitch!

Brett

P.S. I need to replace the cable to my scanner and then I can scan some pics (you know the ones that people take for you that are still not using a digital camera?)

No comments:

Post a Comment