Tuesday, November 21, 2006


Carron,

Have fun at your Thanksgiving weekend bash..... Try to say nice things about me. You'll be happy to know we got down to the mid 40's for overnight lows, and in a few places set some record low temps.

I've been meaning to scan and e-mail more photos from France and our June 1980 band trip to South Dakota. Lots of shots of class of '80 members as well. Will have to forward them to webmaster (or is it web-mistress? -- sounds kind of naughty) Lisa Heitland. Plus I still owe Brenda H. a CD of France photos.

Got to agree with Karla B. about the smoke at Tuckers. After Tina and I got back to my parents house from our 'reunion' last September, we tossed ALL our smoky clothes outside on their patio and put them in the wash next morning.

I'll see if I can get some computer time over the long weekend.

Ciao, baby.....

TOM H.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, get real, Tom. It had nothing to do with the smoke. You just wanted to rip off all your clothes and do the wild thing with Tina. Don't try to fool us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to getting the pics, Tom! Thank you!
    The Webmistress

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY THANKSGIVING Tom and Tina and families!!!
    Thanks for the CD, whenever, I just really appreciate it!!! Brenda

    ReplyDelete